We’ve grown from a single man operation into one of the UK’s leading On Trade Wine Merchants. We are a part of a family run business supplying an extensive range of wines, ports, spirits and liqueurs from a state of the art purpose build Distribution Centre in the heart of the Home Counties focusing only on the On-Trade.
James Pettit now work with a broad range of trade channels across our territory, the Home Counties, London and the surrounds. We are under the umbrella of the House of Dayla, a leading specialist in the Wholesale Drinks World and we are also a member of the Society of Vintners (celebrating their 40th Anniversary in 2015) we deal directly with a number wine producers, bottlers and wine agencies from around the world focusing predominantly, but not wholly, with on-trade wines. All of which means we can deliver stunning and innovative wines at all price points in your wine list and at a very competitive price to help you build a strong and successful business.
The James Pettit wine list carries around 450 wines under our new portfolio, with many accolades and awards to boot, although we are always looking for boutique, different and individual wineries with heritage and provenance which we can add further depth and quality. We carry a raft of wines and styles from around the world at a varying quality levels:
- Great value entry wines for everyday drinking supporting any high volume needs.
- A vast array of mid-range fantastic quality wines offering you a great opportunity to grow your margins.
- A large range of top end, iconic wines which will definitely enrich your list and bring the kudos a good list requires.
- Working closely with suppliers and customers to source innovative, exciting wines for the UK On-Trade.
- Cohesive approach from concept to product launch and beyond, to ensure sell through.
- Offering a comprehensive range of branded wines.
- In short James Pettit Wine Merchants is an extremely diverse, innovative and flexible company that can respond quickly to the needs of our customers and the ever changing wine market in the UK.
Our sales team has a vast wealth of knowledge and experience which they will bring to bear on building a business in partnership ensuring the right range for your venue and look to provide all the tools you need to deliver a first class service.